Evesham Police Explorer Program
The Evesham Police Department is proud of its Explorer Program. This youth program is designed to provide young men and women, between the ages of 14-20, with life skills, character education and leadership experience to become a productive member of society in addition to having the opportunity to start a future career in law enforcement. Evesham Police Explorers will receive the highest level of law enforcement instruction and hands-on experience. Applicants will be required to the meet the following qualifications:
• Be at least 14 years of age and enrolled in High School and no more than 20 years of age.
• Be able to speak, understand, read and write the English Language.
• Cadets under the age of 18 years of age, must have a signed consent form from the their parent or guardian
• Have no arrests or convictions that would bar them from employment as a police officer
• Be in good physical health and able to participate in physical activities
• Must maintain passing behavior or character grade while in high school
• Must be able to attend the mandatory trainings Participation: